Green Brook may be small, but this little town packs a punch when it comes to the dining scene. Here are some of the top places to eat, along with some customer reviews!
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery: Enjoy all day breakfast in this cozy restaurant and feel at home with the friendly service and sumptuous servings.
“The host greets you with a good morning and asks how your day is - nice. The waitress (Giana) was very friendly and efficient. One of us had the basic eggs breakfast and the other a biscuits, chicken, gravy, eggs dish which was a little over the top in terms of calories and gravy and messiness. Got in and out on a busy Sunday." - B
"In my family this is the go to place for any breakfast event. We have also enjoyed lunch and dinner, but it can be breakfast once or twice a week." - JM
- Capital Craft: This gastropub offers excellent craft beers and impeccable small town hospitality. Drop by on their Happiest Hour enjoy half price off their beer, wine and cocktails!
"Had dinner there and enjoyed the beer samplers. The selected the beer we liked best. Had a good meal there too and started with fried Brussels sprouts. Very good food and craft beer nice atmosphere an good value for money. Highly recommend." - Bill
"Excellent place, excellent food and plenty on tap. Can't go wrong. Plenty of TV's. Great to watch the game and have a few with great food." - Joe
- Burnet Burger Plus: Fast food has never tasted this good! Gourmet burgers with USDA certified Angus Beef, homemade, freshly baked bread topped with fresh produce make this locally-owned place the best spot for your burger cravings!
“Heard Dennis mention this on NJ 101.5 radio as being really good. It certainly was! Service was fast and friendly, burgers were nice size portions and tasty. Overall, a very nice experience." - D
"One of the best burger joints I've been to so far. I've tried so many options from their menu and I'm never disappointed. They offer so many choices like the kind of bun (regular, onion, gluten free, lettuce wrap, regular wrap) and so many toppings. They don't stop at burgers though, there's a kids menu (which keeps my cousins happy whenever I bring them), turkey burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, steak sandwiches, milkshakes, fries, salads (yes, really good salads!), and vegetarian burgers. Honestly, I love going here because it's a good price and it's in a great location. Also the quality of the food is what makes this place so much better then the rest. Can't beat it. 100% recommend to everyone!!" - Raquel
- House of Thai Cuisine: Experience authentic Thai dishes in a restaurant that can only be described as absolutely the best Thai restaurant around!
"It was my second time here, this time we come the whole family for dinner. The food is good and and flavorful, we order few appetizers and the main dishes. The service was good and fast. I had the chicken with coconut and I asked to add some ginger and it was great. Everybody enjoy the meal and I took pictures of the dishes. I recommend this place, the food is fresh and resemble the Thai food I had in Chang Mai Thailand, so I know is it good." - I
"I haven't had Thai food this good since I've moved back east. Just as good as the home made Thai my California friends used to make! Red curry chicken and pad phed are absolutely killer. Service is beyond excellent! Highly recommend calling ahead for a table. Take out if fast and convenient as well!" - Sorah
- Carrabba's Italian Grill: The Green Brook branch of this chain provides the wonderful service you would come to expect from our small town. Experience a variety of authentic Italian goodness with their mouthwatering meals like flatbread pizza, lentil soup, and pasta!
“Do you hear me??? Best Italian restaurant ever. Food is excellent as well as the service. I would eat here 7 nights a week if I could, although I usually eat here about 5. It's my kitchen away from home" - Anna
“If you are looking for a good and reliable place to eat in the Green Brook, NJ area I would definitely recommend this place. The tomato caprese with fresh burrata was very good a spin of a Caprese salad. The sausage and Lentil soup was also very good and a little on the spicy side. The gilled sirloin was on the medium well side but it was still very good and still juicy. I would still recommend the meal. If you are in the area and are looking for a good meal, think about Carrabba's.” - Augusto
- Blue Sheep Bake Shop: This bakeshop is a custom cake studio, gourmet cupcake bakery, and ice cream shop all rolled into one! Enjoy decadent milkshakes, sumptuous cupcakes, and coldly sweet ice cream sandwiches!
“We ordered our daughter's 1st birthday party cake wt Blue Sheep.....took a chance without ever eating a cake from the bakery. I relied strictly on recommendations and reviews. I am so glad that we decided to go with Blue Sheep. All I had to do was send Karin a picture of my daughter's 1st birthday shirt and she made it identical. My daughter and her cake matched perfectly! Not only did the cake look good, it tasted delicious. I would recommend Blue Sheep to everyone. You do get what you pay for!" - Kristin
- Green Cow Yogurt: Get your yogurt fix from Green Cow. Friendly owners and a smorgasbord of flavors make this a perfect place to chill and hang out!
“They sell Frozen Yogurt, Belgian Waffles and they have build your own Milkshakes. Many toppings to choose from. The fruit toppings are fresh. If you drive fast on Route 22 in Greenbrook you will miss it. It is at the Greenbrook Plaza within the strip mall." - Mary
"I stumbled upon Green Cow while driving through New Jersey from a GPS search for "frozen yogurt" and was so glad I did. I found a very clean, welcoming shop with a wide flavor and topping selection. The owner was incredibly friendly and hospitable. Can't say I will ever be in that part of NJ again any time soon, but if I am I will be sure to go back to Green Cow!" - Sue
Main Image Credit: Pexels