Watchung enjoys a diversely delicious dining scene. Here are some recommended restaurants along with feedback from the locals!
- Water and Wine: Featuring lakeside dining in a beautiful setting along with an exquisite menu and wine selection, Water and Wine is a popular destination for special occasions.
“Great food and atmosphere!”
"The restaurant has a nice view of the lake and is great for an romantic dinner. The food and service were excellent. This restaurant never disappoints. Full bar is available and the wine list is among the best in the area. Highly recommend!"
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar: Best known for their delicious chicken wings, Buffalo Wild Wings is also a great place to take the kids to with their family-friendly, casual atmosphere.
"The best wings in town, I go a lot during football season, you can watch the games and have great food..."
"Dining with 5 kids is never a pleasure but our server and Captain gave us 5 tablets on a Thursday night and figured out that the .69 wing special was the most cost effective for us. The food came out quickly and the kids ate everything. I couldn't ask for a nicer staff and good food. They told us to come back on Wednesdays since kids eat free. Thumbs up from the kids."
- Stone House: While Stone House is technically in Warren, it’s tucked in the Watchung Mountains on the border of Watchung. This gorgeous setting offers a summer patio, private dining, event spaces, and more.
“Stone House has a gentle and relatively elegant atmosphere, and a menu that tries.” - JJ
- Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet Restaurant: Located at the Blue Star Shopping Center, experience amazing food at an affordable price.
"I have been to this Watchdung buffet several times this fall. Why? It is easy to find and to park. It is right on route 22, and in a big mall. Food is good in terms of variety and quality. What attracts me more is its reasonable price. The service is good also. I have not tasted their sushi, but like the grill."
- Qdoba Mexican Eats: Authentic Mexican cuisine with big, bold flavors and fresh, handmade dishes made daily make this restaurant a go-to spot for excellent eats.
"Stopped in on way to home Depot, had three tacos from the special list and they were delicious. the chicken was delicious and the grill steak had a great grilled flavor." - Carlos
- Marino's: Not only does this Watchung staple have a huge menu, they also do online ordering, pickup, and delivery.
“Good food, good prices.”
“Great pizza for years.”
Photo Credit: Pexels